We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Jerrycanshop complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we at least:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights regarding personal data, to point this out to you and to respect them.
Processing of personal data of customers
Personal data of customers is processed by Jerrycanshop for the following purpose(s):
In order to handle the order correctly, we use your name and address details.
Handling payment transactions
In order to correctly handle the payment of the order, we use your payment details.
To make communication about your order and/or other questions easy, we use your personal data/contact details.
Execution of legal obligation
To comply with our legal obligation, we store your order history including payment details within the statutory period.
For the purpose of fraud prevention, we use your IP address, address details and payment details if there is a legitimate interest.
The basis for this personal data is:
- The agreed assignment;
Jerrycanshop can request the following information from you for the above objective(s). That may be personal data.
- Name and address details
- Phone number
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Payment details
- IP address
- Company Name
- VAT number
Your personal data will be stored by Jerrycanshop for the above processing(s) for the period:
- During the term of the agreement and thereafter only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Provision to third parties
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. We naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission to do so.
Jerrycanshop does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can take note of your data on behalf of Jerrycanshop are bound by confidentiality.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymise and encrypt personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to restore it in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or, on your instructions, directly to another party. we may ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data on the basis of a given permission, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we can't find a solution together, we will of course find this very annoying. You always have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
Lostri Packaging BV
Trading under the name Jerrycanshop
The Creator 253